Monday, March 16, 2009

goblin wood

This is a selection from the series I did for the KL Portrait Awards contest.  Olivia was the most wonderful model as usual.  I dont know how she does it.  I told her there were goblins about and so she is looking for them.  Don't worry, she knows there are no goblins after her for real, but she was only too happy to play along.  So I just followed her around with the camera and we had a great time.  I also had great fun editing these...I really wanted to create a dark but magical feel with them.  Her dress btw, was from a super cheap local material store here and in reality is a burgundy colour.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  There was only one on the rack and it fitted Olivia just right.  I was very lucky to find it.  If I had not found this dress, I would not have done the session and would not now be a finalist in the KL Portrait Award contest!!
Methinks it was fate.
:)

2 comments:

  1. looks beautiful, what a great location, lovely light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! ah yes, i love it when i manage to brave the heat and get out and about to do some location shots!!

    ReplyDelete