Monday, March 23, 2009

The dreaded shoulder pain is back!  Just to remind me that there is suffering in the world, lest I should forget.  That is ok.  I can handle it and I see what lessons are to be learned.  Today I arranged for a Kung Fu master healer to come and work on it...and he made me cry.  He manipulated so many sore points around my scapula and in my arm and he would not stop even when I told him to!  Olivia and Imogen were most unsettled during the process and kept coming in to give me presents to make the pain better!  Anyway, fingers crossed that the Alternative route works!
Here are a couple of pics of my angels.  There are many angels in my life but these two are the most important ones.  They are such wonderful sisters to each other too.  Ninety-five per cent of the time anyway.  Olivia posed for this photo first and then Imogen told me that she wanted to do the same pose as she could do it better!!
Yes, I believe in angels.  They are all around us and we only have to open our hearts to hear their whisperings and words...
Oh and just as a note of interest, these photos were taken at ISO 1600 as it was pretty dull outside.  Came out quite nicely...I love my 5D mark II :)

No comments:

Post a Comment