Monday, March 16, 2009

Every now and again I like to try and create something a little more arty than the average client photographs.  Which is not to say that anything is wrong with classic, close up portraits.  On the contrary, I LOVE them.  But things get a bit boring for me.  I have, as you can imagine, hundreds...if not thousands, of photos of my girls.  So like I said, every now and again I get the urge to venture into the hot and humid outdoors to capture something different.  Note that it really is very hot and very humid here and outdoor portrait sessions are not easy.  Especially when children are involved lol!!  Anyhoo, here is a selection of my favourite personal images.  As opposed to my personal favourites.  Although I guess they are that too!
Hope you enjoy them  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment