Sunday, April 12, 2009

So sorry I have not been posting much lately but I have been busy trying to sort out business things!!  I have finally created my business cards and have a new website www.lightsongsphotography.com ~ go check it out!  It looks pretty good.
Also still waiting to hear about the KL Photo Awards!  7th May is the announcement date.  I am too excited and have to keep pushing it to the back of my mind...Even if I don't win, I won't mind, for two reasons.  Firstly because of the high quality of images included in the competition and secondly because the organisers contacted me a couple of weeks ago to ask if they could use my image for the cover of the catalogue which is to accompany the Exhibition!!  Of course I said, yes!
Anyway, here are a few more photos from the archives and a couple of new ones too.  Enjoy!
Talk soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment